10 Attractions at Universal Orlando for Kids Under 10
Yet, some people have the misconception that this theme park is geared more towards adults but this is far from true, kids can have just as much fun as adults!
Here are 10 attractions at Universal Orlando for kids 10 and under.
1. Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster: Kids can set off on an exciting adventure through Woody's wacky nut factory!
The entire coaster if full of corny jokes, puns and gentle swoops for super fun time.
2. The Simpsons Ride: Ride along with all of The Simpsons characters as they take a wild journey through Krustyland while floating and flying through stunt shows, thrill rides and more!
3. Shrek 4-D: Children will get to explore through a haunted forest on the back of a fire-breathing dragon while joining Shrek and Donkey as they take off on a hot pursuit to rescue Princess Fiona from the evil Lord Farquaad.
4. Me Ship, The Olive: This colorful ship is an imaginative play area for kids that consists of three decks with slides, secret passageways, horns, bells and cargo nets!
5. E.T. Adventure: This classic ride is a family favorite as guests get to aboard a flying bicycle while soaring over the city and past the moon to their alien friend, E.T.
6. Despicable Me Minion Mayhem: With 3D effects and a Minion-inspired dance party, children will get to go on an unforgettable trip through Gru's laboratory with Grur, Margo, Edith, Agnes and of course, Minions!
7. Character Dining: When the kids have worked up an appetite, they can enjoy a fun-filled meal with some of their favorite characters while getting autographs, taking picture and making wonderful memories.
8: Kang & Kudos' Twirl 'n' Hurl: Head off to Springfield U.S.A where kids can go on an intergalactic spin that is going to send them into an orbit of thrills!
9: Men and Black: Alien Attack: Kids get to transform into a secret agent trainee while zapping aliens through the streets of New York.
10: Curious George Goes To Town: This unique playground offers a variety of activities for children of all ages such as the colorful animal show tent, cartoonish buildings, big yellow hat ball factory and the water cannon clock tower!
Children under 10 will have a blast while at Universal Studios Orlando which brings their favorite movies and TV shows to life.
By Marie Ospina
Florida Car Rental Code